Family or Business Retreats
Enjoy a fantastic family reunion, birthday party or company picnic at Old McDonald’s Farm, Inc. Nestled among 68 acres are our 30+ farm animals, forest, raspberry fields and a trickling stream in the Columbia River Gorge area. Our picturesque Farm is ideal for your special day.
The Farm’s amenities include a cozy family sleepover, rustic schoolhouse, outdoor fire pit, restroom facilities, a garden, a farm store and lots of green space. We are conveniently located just 25 minutes to downtown Portland.
When choosing Old McDonald’s Farm, Inc. for your special day, you will also be supporting a local non-profit organization dedicated to providing children in the Portland metropolitan area healthy life experiences utilizing animals, agriculture gardens and natural resources as educational tools.
- Beautiful and scenic 68-acre, raspberry farm
- Picturesque location with a creek, fields, forest, farm animals and off-the road privacy
- We are located just 1.2 miles off the East Historic Columbia River Highway just a few miles from the Vista House and Crown Point
- We can accommodate a small group or hundreds of people
- Plenty for your family and friends to do such as see the 30+ farm animals, rope a cow, climb on a tractor, play horseshoes, enjoy the fire pit, shop in the farm store and more.
Horse rides, hayrides, a bar-be-que in our fire pit and more is offered now! Also, u-pick seasonal berries, fresh or frozen berries, seasonal vegetables, hand made-items and antiques are available in our Farm Store.