Please send your child with these items below each and every day:
- A hardy and healthy, cold lunch
- Tight and well-fitting, work gloves (Look at Fred Meyer, Bi-Mart, feed or garden stores, etc.)
- Bike or riding helmet that fits well and that you adjusted snugly in advance
- Slathering of sunscreen. (Please slather them prior to camp and send extra; we cannot apply it.)
- Wear long pants. Shorts or Capri pants are not allowed.
- Tied-on, sturdy shoes with socks (Open-toed, open-healed, “vented” or loosely-fitted shoes are not safe, “yucky” and not allowed.)
- The farm is always cooler in the mornings and cooler than in town. Your student will get cold, even on hot days, so please pack a sweatshirt for them.
- Please have their hair tied back. Girls and boys too must have their bangs tightly clipped back and the long part of their hair must be in pony tails or pinned back. (For safety with big, 1,000 pound horses for example, student’s hair must not flop in front of their eyes or be on their face ever.)
Thanks for your understanding with the importance of these daily and safety rules!