Life has options…and so do you!
First, Old McDonald’s Farm, Inc. is a nonprofit, children’s program providing hands-on, enriching, educational opportunities for children and their families so you can feel good about your funds helping us help children. Please call OMF to make reservations 503/695-3316 or you can email us at email@example.com.
Now you can learn the feeding, health and housing needs of all our “teaching tools,” the farm animals while you immerse yourselves in the sights and sounds of the farm program and enjoy nature also on our beautiful, 68-acre farm.
You and your family/friends may join us as our guests in several ways:
- Stay in our fully furnished Farm Cottage (sleeps two) with Outhouse or the Loo. See the “Farm Cottage on a Beautiful Farm.“
- Stay in our fully furnished Horse Barn Apartment (sleeps two in a queen bed and up to two more on your own pads and sleeping bags) with the Bathhouse. See the “Horse Barn Apartment on a Beautiful Farm.“
- Stay in our Hay Loft. Sleeps up to four but bring your own camping pads and bedding. See “Glorious Glamping in a Loft! ” on Hipcamp.com only.
- A nice walk on our property or on our nature trail;
- Meet our Farm Program animals, including our horses, cow, dogs, goats, sheep, geese, ducks, chickens, cats, pig, etc.;
- Gather your family around our fire pit ($6 per bundle) so you can enjoy open flame and cook what you bring, such as s’mores or hot dogs;
- Play horse shoes;
- Swing on our horse swing;
- Play on our cool, antique tractor;
- Hay wagon ride around the farm ($50);
- The Morning Chores package, two hour feeding, meeting and learning about all the farm animals ($75);
- One hour Horse Riding Lesson ($75), we can do one person (1 hour) or two people (30 minutes each);
- Drive Scalloway with a harness and cart ($75), he is an American Miniature horse.
- Seasonal berry picking is available also and is just a couple of farms away. (The prices vary.)
Also, enjoy scenic views located just miles down the Historic Columbia River Highway. We are not far from Crown Point and the Vista House (about 4 miles) and Multnomah Falls (about 10 miles). We are located about 20 minutes from the Portland airport also. You will likely need a car though, as there is no bus service.
For Farmer For A Day, please book with either Airbnb.com or Hipcamp.com. If you want to book an Add-On (See below), please email or check with us first to determine if we have the staff to teach it.
Farmer For a Day Add-ons
Remember, Old McDonald’s Farm, Inc. is a nonprofit, children’s program providing hands-on, enriching, educational opportunities for children. Please call OMF to make reservations 503/695-3316 or you can email us also at firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope to see you soon!